You are probably very familiar with Eclipse TV which is one of the best IPTV platforms. It allows you to live stream TV channels uninterrupted. It includes more than 3000 tv channels where you can live stream movies, shows and series on demand. However, today’s discussion is about how to enjoy eclipse tv on firestick.
This IPTV platform can also stream live on IOS, Android boxes, Windows, tablets, gaming consoles, etc., including Firestick. Besides, it supports various other languages, including primary languages. This information alone is not enough, but you need to know more. Today’s article will answer all the questions related to eclipse tv on firestick.
About Eclipse TV on Firestick
You can easily stream Eclipse TV with a Firestick device. For this, one must first know how to download and install Eclipse TV on this device. You can download it for free from the Amazon App Store. If you want, you can also download and install it from the official website. Once it is successfully downloaded and installed, you can enjoy the live stream of your favorite channels.
Features of Eclipse TV
Eclipse TV has some excellent features that will impress you. Its outstanding features set it apart from other platforms. Find out why this platform is so popular.
- Comes with a simple and user-friendly interface.
- There are more than 3000 TV channels.
- You can pay per view.
- A chance to enjoy 24 hours of tv shows.
- Live sports can be streamed very easily.
- Users experience little to zero buffering.
- Watch any show in HD quality with high bitrates.
- Customer service is available as needed.
- A large collection of movies and TV shows.
Eclipse TV Subscription
There are various packages for Eclipse TV subscriptions from which you can choose one according to your choice. It comes in different prices and the price of the packages varies according to the connection. Choose one according to your needs and budget.
1 month packages:
- $15/month for 1 connection
- $20/month for 2 connections
- $25/month for 3 connections
- $35/month for 5 connections
6 months packages:
- $65/6 months for 1 connection
- $95/6 months for 2 connections
- $125/6 months for 3 connections
- $155/6 months for 5 connections
There are plans for 1 month and 6 months. But a 6 month plan seems to be more profitable than a 1-month plan.
How to Get Eclipse TV on Firestick?
You don’t have to worry when you want to get Eclipse TV on a Firestick device. You can sideload the app from your device or go to the Amazon store and download it from there. After downloading it, give it some time to install. Once installed, open the tv app and start streaming your favorite show.
But in this case, you must note one thing because having a valid membership is essential. You cannot live stream without a valid subscription. Also, a good quality VPN should be used which will give you a better experience.
How to Watch Eclipse TV on Firestick?
Many people have questions about how to watch Eclipse TV firestick. If you want to enjoy live streaming on Eclipse TV app seamlessly then there is a certain process to follow. Below is a procedure with a few steps. Hopefully, it will be useful for you.
- First, enter the Amazon Play Store and search for the Eclipse TV app.
- After finding the app, let it download.
- After the download is complete, wait for some time for the installation.
- When you are sure that the installation of the app is complete, launch it.
- Sign in to the app with the exact details used in the Amazon store.
- After signing in, you will see an option called Device, from where you have to select Fire TV.
- Check the code that you will see on the TV screen and click on the Pair option.
- Here you will find the main menu from which to choose Eclipse TV.
- Now all the process is done, you can watch Eclipse TV on a Firestick device.
By following the above process, users can easily enjoy this favorite TV app with a Firestick device.
How to Download & Install Eclipse TV on Firestick?
Since you are reading this article, you don’t have to worry about downloading and installing Eclipse TV. There are a few steps you need to proceed with, but first, you must know which process will be most effective. However, below is a way:
- First, log into your Firestick device and go to Home.
- There is a Find option; click on it.
- After getting the search bar, type Downloader.
- Now it will appear in front of you. Let the Downloader app download.
- Then again, go to the home screen, and from there, enter settings.
- Select Fire TV from Settings and go to the Developer and Downloader options, respectively.
- Always enable Unknown Sources, which will allow the Downloader app to perform effectively.
- Launch the app after completing the settings.
- Now a pop up will appear, allowing the Download app to access other files on the Firestick.
- Again you will see another pop-up asking your permission to start fast; allow it.
- There is a URL bar where to enter the URL of Eclipse TV apk.
- Then let the apk download and wait for some time to let the Eclipse TV install.
- Once the installation is complete, start enjoying your favorite shows live on Eclipse TV.
How to Sign Up for Eclipse TV?
To subscribe to Eclipse TV, you must sign up for it. If you don’t want to waste time going down the wrong path, be sure to familiarize yourself with the process below, as it will guide you on how to sign up.
- First of all, visit the official website of Eclipse TV.
- Here are some of the plans discussed in the previous section.
- Choose any plan as per your requirement from here.
- Tap on Add to Cart option to confirm the selected plan.
- Now proceed with the Checkout option.
- Here you have to make payment through a debit or credit card.
- At this stage, you have to provide some personal information, such as your name and phone number, email address, etc.
- Complete the payment after providing the information. When you are sure that all the above steps have been completed successfully, your signup has been finished.
Use VPN to stream Eclipse TV
Do you use VPN when streaming Eclipse TV? If not, the authorities can easily track all your activities online. In this case, it is always recommended to use a good VPN. You can access live streaming of any site from anywhere with peace of mind, as no one can track your activities.
There are various VPNs in the market, but one should choose the VPN that provides good performance. Commonly used VPNs include Nord VPN, K-Proxy VPN, and Expressvpn. You can use any of these to live stream while keeping your IP hidden.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much does the Eclipse TV app cost?
A: You don’t have to spend anything to use the Eclipse TV app. You can use it absolutely without any cost.
Q: What is the content provided by Eclipse TV?
A: This IPTV platform provides users with various content such as movies, TV shows, news and sports programs.
Q: How can I download the Eclipse TV app?
A: You can easily download and install the Eclipse TV app on your Firestick device from the Amazon store.
Q: Is Eclipse TV legal?
A: Eclipse TV is one of the legit tv apps among IPTV streaming platforms. Just use a better VPN when running it.
Q: What channels can I watch on Eclipse TV?
A: On Eclipse TV you can enjoy various channels including CBS, Fox, NBS, ABC, and many more.
Q: Can I watch Eclipse TV on Android devices?
A: Of course you can use Eclipse TV on your android devices. In this case, you can do live streaming by downloading from the Amazon store.
Q: Does Eclipse TV offer a free trial?
A: You get a 7-day free trial on Eclipse TV, but after it ends, you need to subscribe to a paid plan to use it again.
There is no doubt that Eclipse TV is a popular IPTV platform. With more than 3000 channels and many languages, it has always won the appreciation of users. Moreover, it is compatible with various devices. But many people are sometimes confused about how to get eclipse tv on Firestick.
Hopefully, from the above discussion, you have got a detailed idea of how to get Eclipse tv on smart tv. Eclipse TV live streaming with Firestick will definitely give you a better experience. But to get it easily on your device you need to know the right way to install it.