Hisense TV Fire Stick-Why is My Hisense TV not Working?
Are you wondering about using Hisense TV fire stick? Like you, this is a concern for many people because they may not be fully aware of it yet. It is necessary to know that Hisense TV models will not be compatible with a popular streaming platform like Amazon Firestick before deciding to use it.
All Hisense TV models are compatible with Firestick. Can be used with Hisense TV firestick by plugging into an HDMI port. Besides, you can use an HDMI extender for older models. Hisense TV has compatibility even with the top models of Firestick.
If you don’t want to make mistakes in connecting Amazon Firestick to Hisense TV then you should follow this prescribed guide. So, continue reading this article till the end to clear all your doubts.
What is Hisense TV?
Hisense TV is one of the top local smart TVs in the market keeping pace with brands like LG and Samsung. Since 2004, Hisense TV has maintained a 7% global TV market share as the company’s flagship product. You may know that Hisense is a famous Chinese electronics manufacturer and is controlled by the Qingdao Capital Fund.
There are more than 60 TV models available in the market at different prices. Another great feature of this smart TV is that you can enjoy 4K UHD resolution in some models. It is most compatible with Firestick 4K models in particular.
See More: Texan TV on Firestick
Can You Use a Firestick on a Hisense TV?
Users can easily use Hisense TV on Firestick. Amazon Firestick is a device that lets you stream content from your favorite app or network by connecting to the HDMI port of various smart TVs.
Since Hisense TV comes with an HDMI port you can use Firestick Hisense TV without any hassle. Once set up, you can use the Fire TV Stick’s remote control to navigate through the interface, download apps, and start streaming content on your Hisense TV.
How to Add Hisense TV on Firestick?
You have to go through a set process to connect the Amazon Fire Stick Hisense TV. Now learn about a method that will make your job easier. The process is outlined in a few steps:
- First, locate the HDMI port on the back of your Hisense TV.
- Once you have it, take the HDMI extender cable from your Firestick’s package and plug it into the TV’s HDMI port.
- Now plug in the other end of the Firestick HDMI extender cable.
- Then connect the USB power cable to the firestick and connect the other end to a power outlet using the included power adapter.
- Turn on your TV. The booting process may take 10 minutes to complete, please wait.
- After some time you will see its logo on your firestick screen.
- When booting is complete you will need to connect your TV to Firestick. This will require a remote.
- Take the TV remote and press its home button. Once the remote is paired, press the play button to select the language.
- Once the language is selected, Firestick will scan and provide a list of nearby Wi-Fi networks.
- Enter the password of the network you want to connect to.
- Now you need to sign in to your Firestick account.
- Next, select your TV brand and set the volume button on the remote.
- Finally, choose the preferred service and start streaming.
How to Download Apps on Hisense TV?
The process of downloading apps on a Hisense TV can vary depending on the model and the operating system it uses. Here you are going to learn the process of Hisense Firestick apps. Follow the steps below.
- First, turn on your Hisense TV and make sure there is an uninterrupted internet connection.
- Now go to the apps section and launch the app store.
- Browse your desired smart tv app and once it is found click the install button and wait for installation.
- Once the app is installed it will be available on your Hisense TV dashboard and you can see it.
How You Can Pair Your Firestick Remote with Your Hisense TV?
When you need to pair Firestick and Hisense TV remote you need to follow some steps. The remote is often connected automatically. But if it doesn’t then go through the process below.
- In this case, first press the home button of the remote and hold it for 10 minutes.
- Now it will be added through “Discovery Mode”.
- Once the remote is paired with the firestick, press the play button to begin setup.
- Then press the up and down volume buttons on the remote, this will confirm your remote points to Hisense TV.
- Once your Firestick remote is successfully synced you will get a remote update message.
- Now it is paired with Hisense TV.
How to Connect Hisense TV to Phone?
If you want to connect Hisense TV to your phone, you have multiple options. You can do it by applying either one. However, you will be shown one way which is the Android TV App method.
- First, you need to make sure that your phone and TV are under the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now go to Play Store and download the Google Android TV app.
- Here you will be given some terms and conditions which you have to accept to proceed with the installation process.
- After the installation process is complete and launch the app, search for Hisense Smart TV with it.
- If your Wi-Fi speed is good then the app will detect Hisense TV in a few moments.
- Now go to Hisense TV from the app and complete the initial setup on screen.
- After all the settings are done, turn on your TV from the phone and search for what you want to watch.
Why is My Hisense TV not Working?
There are some serious reasons behind Hisense TV not working. If you know about these reasons, you can easily avoid this situation. Your Hisense TV will not work normally if it does not have the required amount of power supply to turn on the smart TV.
Besides, some hardware or software problems can also cause such problems. Another serious cause is if you use a faulty remote. A faulty remote will prevent your Hisense TV from starting up smoothly. If your TV has any configuration issues then reset the TV. Moreover, if there is any problem related to the plug outlet, you can use a different outlet.
The problem with the remote should be checked beforehand. Change its battery if necessary. There may be a problem with the power adapter or power cord of the TV. Don’t forget to check these too, and repair or replace them if problems are found. But if you fail to solve the problem, then you can contact the customer support of Hisense TV.
From the discussion so far you should have a clear idea about the Hisense TV fire stick. You already know that Hisense TV compatible with Firestick. Firestick is a well-known streaming platform where you have no problem using Hisense TV.
But if you don’t want to make any mistakes in connecting them, it’s definitely better to go with a process. All the issues have already been discussed in the above part of the article. If all your queries are still not covered then let us know through comments.