Canadian Channels on Firestick-How to Watch [2 Easy Ways]
Do you want to stream Canadian channels on Firestick? If you still haven’t found the right way then you are in the right place right now. Firestick is a popular streaming platform that lets you stream channels of your choice. However new users are often confused about how to stream Canadian channels.
There are two ways to stream Canadian channels on Firestick. First, you can use Silk Browser. You can also watch these channels through Live Net TV Apk. Both of these methods come with a few steps that you must be aware of.
Therefore, this article has been arranged to inform you about these two ways where you can learn about some other important things including the methods.
2 Ways to Watch Canadian Channels on Firestick
As mentioned earlier there are two most effective ways to stream Canadian TV on Firestick that you can try. To watch all the popular channels including AHC, CBC, ABC Spark, BBC Kids, BET, Bravo Canada, and many more, you must choose one of these two ways: Silk Browser and Live Net TV. However, now you will know about each method step by step.
Watch Canadian Channels on Firestick using the Silk Browser
This method is one of two popular methods. Here you can access Canadian channels for free. But for that, you need to use ExpressVPN and connect the US server to it. So, know the procedure with the following steps:
- Turn on your Firestick and stay on its home screen.
- Now go to the search option from the find menu and here enter Internet Browser. then press enter.
- Select the browser that has the Internet icon from the displayed results.
- Now click on the Download button and wait for it to download.
- After download, it will be installed. After it is finished open the downloaded browser.
- When the browser is open, you will see a notice of Terms, accept it.
- After that, you will see a tab of Bing.com open by default.
- Enter the OKLiveTV official website link here and select the Go button.
- OKLiveTV website will be displayed in front of you.
- After entering the website, place the cursor on North America from the top menu and select Canada from the drop-down menu.
- Now you will see Canadian channels, turn on the one you like.
Watch Canadian Channels on FireStick using Live Net TV
Now you will know about the second method. You should also install ExpressVPN on the Firestick in this case because it’s best to keep your online identity anonymous. However, follow the steps below.
- First, turn on your firestick and position it on the home screen.
- Then go to the Settings option and select My Fire TV.
- Select Developer Options from My Fire TV and turn it on.
- Now come back to your home screen and select the find menu from there.
- After clicking on the search option, type Downloader and search.
- Now select Download from the results you see.
- Click the Download button and wait for it to download and install.
- When the download and installation are complete, open the Downloader app.
- When the app opens, click on the Allow option.
- At the same time, a prompt will appear in front, OK it.
- Now the Home tab will appear in front of you where there will be a text box.
- Enter the Live Net TV official website link in the text box and click the Go button.
- Now scroll down a bit and select Download for Android.
- The app will start downloading, wait for some time.
- Once the download is complete, click on the Install button.
- Once the installation is complete, open the app and click on Continue.
- Then click the Allow button to allow Live Net TV to access your location.
- Now you will see the contents in different categories, and from there select the Canada section.
- Canadian channels are displayed in front of you. Choose any one of your choices and start streaming.
How to Use a VPN while Watching Canadian Channels
From the previous sections, you have learned about using ExpressVPN. This is really important as it will help to hide your IP address. The following steps will help you to know how to use this VPN.
- Turn on your Firestick and go to the home screen.
- Go to the Find menu and click on the Search option.
- Now type ExpressVPN in the search bar and search for it.
- Select ExpressVPN from the displayed results and click the get button to start downloading it.
- After the download is completed successfully, turn on the VPN.
- Login to it using your email and password.
- Now connect to the US server.
- So, your VPN setup is ready, you’re ready to stream.
Why VPN is Necessary with FireStick?
When you decide to watch the Canadian Channels on Firestick, you must also keep in mind the use of a VPN. Sometimes you need to hide your own IP address and location. In this case, VPN is one of the best tools for you. There is a lot to watch on the Canadian channels and connect a VPN if you do not want to be complicated.
Many people recommend using ExpressVPN. By using this VPN, and connecting US Server, you can get a hassle on Canadian shows, movies, and Canadian news on Firestick from anywhere. Remember, Canadian TV may have restricted their access and content for some regions. So, a VPN will allow you to overcome these limitations.
You want to know why people always recommend ExpressVPN. This VPN has some specialty that helps you move forward without any proof buffering. When you are using ExpressVPN you can expect that you are with the fastest internet speed.
Canadian channels are full of materials that people love very much. Many Firestick users also want to enjoy these channels with their devices because you know that Firestick is one of the most important streaming services. Canadian Channels on Firestick has some prescribed methods that you already know about.
From the above guide, you know how to view these channel content on Firestick. Besides, ideas about VPNs have been given in the interest of security. ExpressVPN will give you the highest security of streaming and you can access it from anywhere.