Viper TV on Firestick-How to Get, Download & Install in 2023
Are you searching for an effective way to get Viper TV on Firestick? Then you are at the right place right now. Today’s article is packed with a detailed guide on how you can use a great streaming service like Viper TV with firestick. Hope you find the guide useful.
To enjoy Viper TV’s thousands of channels on Firestick you need to follow a certain procedure. There are a few steps to download and install this IPTV app on Firestick to watch your favorite TV shows and movies.
However, you don’t have to wait any longer because now you will enter the main discussion and know all the information about Viper TV downloads. Then, continue reading.
What is Viper TV?
Viper TV is a very popular IPTV streaming service that offers you thousands of movies and live TV channels. Here you can enjoy various on-demand content in addition to live TV channels. The IPTV app lets you watch more than 15,000 movies and TV shows, plus more than 10,000 live TV channels. So, no doubt you realize that this single app will meet almost all your entertainment needs.
Viper TV Subscription
There is no way to use Viper TV for free. Since it offers a lot of content enjoyment, you’ll probably want to pay for it. There are 5 options for Viper TV subscription ie it offers you 5 packages. You can choose any plan of your choice. It starts at $19.95.
- $19.95 for 1 connection
- $25.95 for 2 connections
- $29.95 for 3 connections
- $33.95 for 4 connections
- $36.95 for 5 connections
How to Sign Up For Viper TV?
If you want to sign up to Viper TV there is a way. Follow the below steps without skipping.
- Access the official website of Viper IPTV from your device.
- You will see a profile icon in the top right corner, click on it and go to the Create Account option.
- Now enter the desired info like your name, email, and phone number in the form you will get. Then click on the Create Account button.
- Your account has been successfully created on your Viper TV.
How to Get Viper TV on Firestick?
When you want to get Viper Streamz TV Firestick you must have a Firestick device. Next, you need to sideload the Viper TV IPTV app on the Firestick as it is still not available on the Amazon app store. Besides, there are some other steps that will help you to get the app on Firestick. Pay attention to the following sections where I elaborate on these.
How to Download & Install Viper TV on Firestick?
Each device has a different process for downloading and streaming the app. At this stage, you will know the method of downloading on Firestick. Here are the steps:
- Turn on your Firestick and make sure it has an uninterrupted internet connection.
- Now select My Fire TV from Settings and go to Developers Options.
- Select the Install Unknown Apps option from Developers Options and turn it on.
- Now go back to the Firestick home screen, you can use the remote home button for that.
- Then click on the search option and type downloader there.
- Select the Downloader app from the displayed results.
- Let the Downloader app download by clicking the Download button and waiting.
- Once downloaded, launch the app and click on the URL box.
- Now enter the Viper TV apk link you have collected in the URL box and click on Go button.
- Now the app will start installing on your Firestick.
- After successful installation of the app, launch it on your Firestick and login with the details you signed up with earlier.
- So, the Viper tv app is successfully downloaded and installed, Now start streaming your favorite content.
Installing and Streaming Viper TV on Android Devices
Are you thinking about downloading this wonderful IPTV app for your Android device? Then this section is for you. Follow the below procedure without skipping any step:
- Turn on your Android device and go to its settings option.
- Click on the Security option from Settings.
- Now you will find an option called Unknown Sources under Device Administrators.
- Turn on the Unknown Sources option to download apps to your device from unknown sources.
- Open any browser and search by typing Viper TV apk.
- From the displayed results, select a website from which you want to download the app.
- Enter inside the website and let the app download by clicking on the download button.
- Once the download is complete, let it install.
- When the installation is complete, launch the app and login with the correct credentials.
Installing and Streaming Viper TV on Windows and Mac PCs
There is a set method to download Viper IPTV app on your Windows and Mac PCs as well. Now you will know about that method. Just follow a few steps.
- Turn on your PC and open any browser.
- Click on the browser’s search option and type Viper IPTV Apk Download.
- Search it and select a website from the displayed results.
- Click on the Download button and wait for the apk to download.
- After the download is complete, go to the website of Bluestacks from your browser.
- Now download the Bluestacks app and launch it.
- Sign in using your Google Account.
- Now install the downloaded apk. Here you will see a popup, after selecting Viper IPTV click OK.
- Then notice that the Viper IPTV app is installed in the Bluestacks app.
- Open Viper TV app and sign in with username and password.
- Now you can start streaming.
How You Can Watch Viper TV on a Smart TV?
You have a few steps to watch Viper TV on Smart TV. These are mentioned below:
- Go to the app store from Smart TV and install the Smart IPTV app.
- Once the app is installed, open the Smart IPTV app.
- Now you will get a welcome screen from there and write down the Mac Address.
- Then enter the Smart TV website from your browser.
- Leave the Mac Address and enter the Viper IPTV URL.
- After entering the Viper TV URL and the EPG, click the Save Online and Detect EPG button.
- Finally, click the Send button to start streaming Viper IPTV channels on your Smart TV.
As mentioned earlier Viper IPTV offers access to more than 10000 live channels along with 15000+ movies. The content of these channels is usually divided into different categories such as music, sports, kids, entertainment, international and many more. Besides, it includes the biggest sports channels.
Use a VPN to Stream IPTVs
It is a good idea to consider a VPN when streaming Viper IPTV channels. If you don’t want to let the authorities know your location, use a VPN to stay secure. It will hide your IP address and identity.
Another important aspect of using a VPN is that you can increase your internet speed by using a VPN. This is a good way to stream easily. There are many types of VPN such as Expressvpn, Nord VPN, Torguard VPN and many more. You can use either one. Use a VPN while streaming to maintain location security and privacy.
You will definitely have a great experience with Viper Streamz Firestick. Once Viper TV on Firestick is installed you have access to streaming thousands of channels. You can also use a VPN to maintain security and get better internet speed.
Hopefully, this guide was useful for you and you got to know the exact process of Viper TV download on different devices. If you have further questions about this, then leave a comment.