How to Pair a New Firestick Remote [ latest Update 2023 ]
Are you anxious about how to pair a new firestick remote? A standard TV can be converted into a smart TV with the new Amazon Fire TV Stick. But if your remote doesn’t function, it won’t be as clever. When you first set up your Fire TV Stick, your remote should immediately pair with it out of the box, however, connections might break down.
You must reset your Fire Stick to pair a remote control. Do this while the Fire Stick is getting going up. The Fire Stick will be linked with the remote after it has restarted.
How to pair Firestick remote without old remote
You should utilize the Amazon Fire TV Stick to stream your preferred TV episodes and movies. Every TV with an HDMI input port can be connected to the Fire Stick thanks to its low cost. You now receive a Fire TV Stick remote with every Fire TV Stick you buy. As is the case with TV remote controls, they can occasionally become damaged and have issues such as buttons being stuck or the device failing to pair with your Fire TV Stick.
If you have lost or damaged your Firestick remote, there are a few ways to pair a new remote without the old remote:
- Use the Fire TV app: If you have a smartphone or tablet, you can download the Fire TV app and use it as a remote. To pair the app with your Firestick, make sure your phone or tablet is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Firestick, then open the app and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Use a universal remote: You can also use a universal remote to control your Firestick. Check the manufacturer’s instructions to see if they have codes for Firestick, or try using the search function on the remote to find the correct code.
- Use Alexa: If you have an Alexa-enabled device, such as an Echo Dot, you can use voice commands to control your Firestick. Make sure your Firestick and Alexa device are on the same Wi-Fi network, then say “Alexa, open Fire TV” and follow the on-screen instructions to set up voice control.
If your Firestick is already paired with an old remote, you may need to reset the Firestick to pair a new remote. To do this, unplug the Firestick from power, then hold down the “Back” button and the “Right” button on the remote for 10 seconds. When the Firestick restarts, you can pair a new remote as described above.
How to pair Firestick remote without wifi
Okay, then. We are aware that you can use the Amazon Fire TV Stick you’ve had at home for the past few years with a new Fire Stick control. What is the specific process for pairing a Fire Stick remote without WiFi, is the real query.
To pair the new Fire Stick remote, just follow the instructions provided below:
- Turn on both the tv and the Amazon Fire Stick that is linked to the TV with your Fire Stick remote.
- Hold down the Back, Left, and Settings buttons on the circle at the same time.
- Hold them down until the television displays an indicator. Hold the buttons down until the LED indicator on your new Amazon Fire TV Stick remote starts flashing blue. This could last up to 15 seconds.
- The Fire Stick remote should function just as well as the one that comes with the streaming device if you try it out!
Keep in mind that you can link a Fire Stick remote with a Fire Stick using this method.
How to pair a new Firestick remote
Press and hold the Power button for ten seconds or until the light at the bottom of your remote starts flashing quickly to pair a non-functioning Amazon Fire TV Stick control. After it’s been paired, a message will appear on the screen or your remote’s light will flash three times in the color blue.
This technique can be used to link a remote that has already been paired with the Fire TV Stick or a remote that’s currently associated with another device. You can try pairing your remote again after resetting it if that doesn’t work.
Before you can use the new remote, it must first be paired with your gadget. The steps are as follows:
- Remove your Fire Stick’s plug from the outlet.
- Put batteries in the new remote you have.
- After roughly a minute, turn on your Fire TV Stick and waiting for the home page to load.
- On some occasions, when you reboot, the new remote will immediately pair. To see if that’s the case, try utilizing the remote.
- Simply keep holding the HOME switch on your FireStick remote for between ten and twenty seconds if it hasn’t automatically paired.
- Your TV may display a notification confirming the remote’s successful pairing. Try to use the remote to see whether it works if the notification isn’t presented or if you missed it.
This is how a new Firestick remote is paired.
How to sync Firestick remote to tv volume
Syncing your Firestick remote to your TV volume can be a great way to enhance your streaming experience. However, many users may not know how to do it. In this guide, we will provide you with a step-by-step process on how to sync your Firestick remote to your TV volume.
Step 1: Turn on your TV and Firestick
Before you begin the syncing process, make sure that both your TV and Firestick are turned on and are functioning properly.
Step 2: Press and hold the Home button
On your Firestick remote, press and hold the Home button for about 10 seconds until the Amazon Fire TV remote menu appears on your TV screen.
Step 3: Select “Settings”
Using the navigation buttons on your remote, select “Settings” from the menu.
Step 4: Select “Equipment Control”
Within the Settings menu, navigate to “Equipment Control” and select it.
Step 5: Select “Manage Equipment”
Under Equipment Control, select “Manage Equipment.”
Step 6: Select “TV”
From the list of available devices, select “TV.”
Step 7: Follow the on-screen prompts
Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the syncing process. You may need to enter the manufacturer and model of your TV to ensure compatibility.
Step 8: Test the remote
Once the syncing process is complete, test the remote by pressing the volume buttons to ensure they control your TV’s volume.
How to pair a new Firestick remote? A FireStick remote is simple to pair. In reality, the remote typically pairs automatically or with a simple button push. However, occasionally it needs to be manually paired. To pair any Fire TV remote, just adhere to the directions in this manual. Set on your Firestick or Fire TV, then simply point the remote at the TV while pressing and holding the home button for ten seconds.
For your convenience, an Amazon Fire TV stick can be connected to up to seven remote controls. With each additional remote, you might need to repeat the procedures listed above, but first, make sure the remotes can connect.